Terms and conditions
Inkpots Writing Workshops Ltd (company no.11203499) whose registered office is at 16 Packham Way, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 8PE.
References to ‘our website” or ‘the website’ are to: www.inkpots.org
Gill Pawley is Inkpots’ data controller and is responsible for your data.
The information we collect via the website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the website.
- Data recorded by the website which allows us to recognise you and your preferred settings; this saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site. Such data is recorded locally on your computer using cookies. Most browsers can be programmed to reject, or warn you before downloading cookies, information regarding this may be found in your browser’s ‘help’ facility.
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
The details we collect will be used:
- To process your request, and to provide an after sales service;
- In certain cases, we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites or social media buttons such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, over which we have no control. To implement these buttons and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside Inkpots. These sites may collect information about your activity on the internet, including on our site. If you are concerned about this, please check the respective policies of each relevant site.
Terms and conditions
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted without prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share the website using any of the share icons; providing a back link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate or quoting extracts with attribution to www.inkpots.org
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website are not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
© Inkpots 2018