Over the past few weeks at Inkpots in schools, we have been talking about the General Election, and if we were a political party, what would we introduce. This is what the children came up with:
The Inkpots Manifesto
At Inkpots, we would make the following changes:
- We will have an Inkpots sleepover, with midnight feast, every Friday night.
- There will be an ‘imagination corner’ in every classroom.
- Pens and pencils to be reduced in cost by 70%
- There will be an Ink castle.
- Free passes to leisure centres will be given to all children under the age of 16 to encourage more sport.
- There will be a special Inkpots Room in Burgess Hill.
- Inkpots will include swimming and rock climbing sessions.
- Cake will be consumed every day to aid creativity.
- There will also be an Inkpots Dance Centre.
- Finally, everyone will be kind to each other.
VOTE INKPOTS EVERY TIME!